Skip to main content

The Force Awakens

Hi there everyone, it’s been ages since I posted something here. I’ve been busy and dealing with hard times  I was just procrastinating and being potato all the time so I had to drag my lazy butt off to start blogging again.
Anyway, if you’re thinking that im gonna write about the infamous new episode of Star Wars, you're wrong. This is not about Star Wars or something related though I picked the title, I warned you.

This is about the force that  wake my inner wota self. Lol

If you read my few last posts, im sure you know that im hooked to the famous Japanese Idol Group and their sisters these past few years. But lately I lost my interest to them maybe because I have something that picked my interest more than them, I rarely listen to their songs, watch variety shows (back then, I did it almost everyday), or following their activities through social media. 
Okay I lied, I still following the latest info but just a certain member and you know who *winks*

Last night, I finally finished watching Matsui Rena 2588Days Graduation Concert. Those concert files were staying idle in my hard disk drive for 2 months or so, most people from this fandom might watched them long time ago…few days after the pirated files available on internet hahaha. It’s not like I don’t have time to watch them, I just don’t feel like to watch it yet. 
So, last night i finished it and the feel was surprising. It was like my first time watching SKE48’s dvd concert where the only members I know were Rena and Jurina,lol. 
Last night was a bit different, I could name most of them ( just some new faces from new generation looks unfamiliar ), I knew most of the songs just by the intro, and *cough* I was chanting silently.

Inside, i was like this
 But the ambience and the feel just the same, the way they dance energetically still amaze me.


The way they talk and joking on Mcs still amusing ( Though I only understand a bit since it’s in Japanese), the massive stage set with sailor theme, well arranged setlist choice by Matsui Rena herself , and theatrical gimmicks they gave was dazing. It was good that I was almost crying.



This is the 'force' i mentioned earlier, my inner fangirl self that slowly fading this past year has been awaken hahaha. And maybe I'll be watching my old video collections for next few weeks.
This is a little proof that my interest on 48 groups haven't died yet, even i can't catch up with their development because the groups became big now and i dont know where to start ~_~
Just 1 certain member to fulfill my daily dose of kawaii is enough \^o^/

By the way, i wrote this post from my phone..so editing links and images are pain in the booty -__-
So guys, let me know if there are links that doesn't work. Catch you later, fellas !




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ketika gambar templek menjadi parameter ke-eksisan

Gara-gara liat helm lamaku yang penuh sama stiker alias gambar templek dari macem-macem band indie maupun komunitas tertentu,tiba-tiba jadi pengen nulis ini. Anak-anak seumuranku di kota Semarang khususnya,banyak banget yang berkeliaran di jalan raya dengan helm berstiker sangat banyak sampe bisa dibilang helmnya terselimuti stiker. Stiker-stiker tersebut banyak didapet dari band-band indie favorit mereka,komunitas,stiker sekolah,atopun stiker acara. Dan kayaknya udah jadi semacam prestise tersendiri kalo stiker dari band favorit ato komunitas tertentu udah nempel di helm dan bisa di banggain. Persis kayak aku beberapa waktu yang lalu. Nggak jarang,buat dapetin stiker-stiker itu mereka rela ngelakuin macem-macem hal. Dari mulai nodong sang artis di backstage,ngerengek-rengek sama temen yang deket sama personil band,sampai rela senggol-senggolan dan keroyokan di tengah-tengah acara gigs dengan taruhan nyawa * yang ini agak lebay emang * Mungkin udah jadi mindset sebagian dari mereka kal

random post #3

 Nggak tau mau ngasih judul apa ke postingan ini, kalo judulnya random berarti suasana hatiku juga lagi random. Ah muter muter sama random mulu ya daritadi? Im lil bit happy because i had through the school examination yesterday. Agak lega dikit soalnya satu lagi rangkaian ujianku udah kelar, tinggal satu rangkaian puncak yang waktunya kurang dari sebulan lagi. Ujian nasional. Walaupun ujian sekolah udah berlalu bukan berarti santai gitu aja, sebenernya aku agak khawatir sama hasilnya, apakah baik? ato sebaliknya? all i can do is pray, pray, and wish everything will be good :) Hari ini ada sesuatu yang ngeselin banget di sekolah. Salah satu nilaiku di semester 3 nggak muncul, padahal mau dipake buat data syarat ujian nasional. Pagi-pagi ditelpon sama wali kelas masalah nilai itu disuruh menghadap, seharian aku muter-muter sekolah kesana-kemari berurusan sama guru-guru yang termasuk dalam kategori menyebalkan demi nilai. Untung wali kelasnya baiik banget, rela hampir ribut sama guru