Skip to main content

The Real Heartbreak


Do you know how it feels? The real heartbreak,

Real heartbreak is being left by someone dearest in your life.  I’ve been experiencing lately, someone that very important in my life has been passed away.

It’s my father. He’s leaving without a single warn, it’s way too quickly..too shocking…too painful. Even until now  I still don’t believe that he’s gone.

It was a peaceful evening, just like usual i just came back from work. There he was, sitting normally in the chair while watching tv and sipping glass of tea that my mom usually made. Then we casually discussing something on tv..The Presidential Election Disputation. At that time, I didn’t know that the conversation will be my last conversation with him. After that I excused myself for take a bath, and he continuing what he done before, munching some snacks and watching tv.

When I finished, he already went to the shop, our shop that my parents keeping every evening. It was very usual evening…until around 8 p.m. my phone rang. It was my mom, she said that my father suddenly passed out. And after that he never gain his consciousness until the day he passed away.

It’s just unacceptable,remembering how healthy he was few hours before. Doctor said that he had a hypertension and followed with stroke attack, and unfortunately some blood vessels inside his head were already break. I cried, we cried…my father is in his comatose state, there’s just a tiny hope that my father will gain his consciousness and back to normal. They said even my father could pass his comatose state, he barely able to move half of his body…that’s so heartbreaking. All we can do just pray..and pray, hoping there’s a miracle that could bring my father back. But it seems that God love my father more than us. It was afternoon, 2 days after my father laying unconscious in the hospital’s intensive care unit, he left me…he left us. The tears that I’ve been held for few days flowing, the fake ‘im okay’ act I’ve been keeping in front of my mother,brothers,and sisters had been collapse. It’s hurt seeing him laying there…lifeless.

The one who always help my art assignments during school, The one who drove and picked me up to work for almost 2 years, The one who kept saying “Everything’s okay” when I know something’s ain’t gonna be okay. The one who replied my message with “Siap komandan kecil !” though i often grumpily texting him to picked me up at work. He’s great father, he made mistakes…of course we all do make mistakes. He’s a hard worker, a sleepy head, a good singer, and a great artist. Now he's no longer here.

Do you know what the real heartbreak is?

Realizing something is missing in your life after he passed away. Sure things changed a lot, someone as a strong pillar in my family has been collapsed. I feel bad for not be able to be a good daughter during his life, he might be suffering a lot because of me. Now he’s resting peacefully there, all i can do is pray and keep doing my best because life must be so rough ahead.



Sleep well, Father.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ketika gambar templek menjadi parameter ke-eksisan

Gara-gara liat helm lamaku yang penuh sama stiker alias gambar templek dari macem-macem band indie maupun komunitas tertentu,tiba-tiba jadi pengen nulis ini. Anak-anak seumuranku di kota Semarang khususnya,banyak banget yang berkeliaran di jalan raya dengan helm berstiker sangat banyak sampe bisa dibilang helmnya terselimuti stiker. Stiker-stiker tersebut banyak didapet dari band-band indie favorit mereka,komunitas,stiker sekolah,atopun stiker acara. Dan kayaknya udah jadi semacam prestise tersendiri kalo stiker dari band favorit ato komunitas tertentu udah nempel di helm dan bisa di banggain. Persis kayak aku beberapa waktu yang lalu. Nggak jarang,buat dapetin stiker-stiker itu mereka rela ngelakuin macem-macem hal. Dari mulai nodong sang artis di backstage,ngerengek-rengek sama temen yang deket sama personil band,sampai rela senggol-senggolan dan keroyokan di tengah-tengah acara gigs dengan taruhan nyawa * yang ini agak lebay emang * Mungkin udah jadi mindset sebagian dari mereka kal

random post #3

 Nggak tau mau ngasih judul apa ke postingan ini, kalo judulnya random berarti suasana hatiku juga lagi random. Ah muter muter sama random mulu ya daritadi? Im lil bit happy because i had through the school examination yesterday. Agak lega dikit soalnya satu lagi rangkaian ujianku udah kelar, tinggal satu rangkaian puncak yang waktunya kurang dari sebulan lagi. Ujian nasional. Walaupun ujian sekolah udah berlalu bukan berarti santai gitu aja, sebenernya aku agak khawatir sama hasilnya, apakah baik? ato sebaliknya? all i can do is pray, pray, and wish everything will be good :) Hari ini ada sesuatu yang ngeselin banget di sekolah. Salah satu nilaiku di semester 3 nggak muncul, padahal mau dipake buat data syarat ujian nasional. Pagi-pagi ditelpon sama wali kelas masalah nilai itu disuruh menghadap, seharian aku muter-muter sekolah kesana-kemari berurusan sama guru-guru yang termasuk dalam kategori menyebalkan demi nilai. Untung wali kelasnya baiik banget, rela hampir ribut sama guru

The Force Awakens

Hi there everyone, it’s been ages since I posted something here. I’ve been busy and dealing with hard times  I was just procrastinating and being potato all the time so I had to drag my lazy butt off to start blogging again. Anyway, if you’re thinking that im gonna write about the infamous new episode of Star Wars, you're wrong. This is not about Star Wars or something related though I picked the title, I warned you. This is about the force that  wake my inner wota self. Lol If you read my few last posts, im sure you know that im hooked to the famous Japanese Idol Group and their sisters these past few years. But lately I lost my interest to them maybe because I have something that picked my interest more than them , I rarely listen to their songs, watch variety shows (back then, I did it almost everyday), or following their activities through social media.  Okay I lied, I still following the latest info but just a certain member and you know who *winks* Last nig